27 January 2011

I love this puisi..

tadi saja ja nak berblogwalking..tngok2 blog owg..jadi follower..lepas 2 ada satu blog 2..cerpen dia memang best sngat..sweet gyla..tngok la blog dia..http://allaboutshimafriends.blogspot.com/..pada owg yg wat puisi nie..anda memang seorang yg sangat berbakat..dari seorang budak yg berumur 15 tahun.:))

first time i meet you when we was fifteen years old,
we are totally hate each other, just because of you're the one who start it,
it start when you're fool me around..
your character just like a kid, but i like it..
sometime you make me feel sad,
because the way you're talking with me..
i dont know if you love me or not,
but everytime we're meet,
you just smile and shy.. i like it..
but we're already fate to meet just one year only..
but i'll never regret and i still love and remember at you..
do you still remember me and love me ??
is it call love ??

No comments:

Post a Comment